Baku will host "Italian Cuisine Week", which is held worldwide, on November 18-24.
For this event, Italian restaurants in Baku offer to get better acquainted with the diversity of Italian cuisine. "Italian Cuisine Week" is a great opportunity to taste Italian dishes. Furthermore, as part of "Italian Cuisine Week" in Baku, meetings with well-known Italian chefs will be organized, and Italian products will be promoted in major shopping centers of the city. Azerbaijani food-lovers will be able to become acquainted with the masterpieces of the most well-known Italian chefs and products of the most famous brands of our country. Fashion show and music performance will make “Italian Cuisine Week” to be held in Baku the most sensational event on the Italian lifestyle organized in Azerbaijan so far.
The event is mainly aimed at promoting Italian cuisine and high-quality food and wine traditions around the world.
We invite you to travel to Italy with special and delicious menus prepared by Italian chefs in Baku.
During "Italian Cuisine Week", special menus will be presented in the following 5 best Italian restaurants of Baku, and you can taste these menus only between November 18 and 24.
- Restaurant “Baccanale”, Port Baku Mall – Menu “A tavola con Bacco”, Chef Zoran Golubovic.
- Restaurant “Da Massimo”– Menu “Milano – Torino”, Chef Massimo Fuse.
- Restaurant “Oronero”, JW Marriott Hotel Absheron – Menu “Vacanze romane”, Chef Francesco Lattarulo.
- Restaurant “Scalini Port Baku Tower”– Menu ‘Calabria and Sicily’, Chef Elio Bevilacqua.
- Restaurant “Zafferano”, Four Seasons Hotel – Menu “Un salto in Toscana”, Chef Luca Casini.