We would like to introduce you to scholarship offer with Polish government and Polish Universities dedicated for Eastern Partnership and Post-Soviet countries.
There are several scholarships offered by the Government of the Republic of Poland on yearly basis:
• The Stefan Banach Scholarship Programme (all scientific disciplines); for BA, MA and PhD holders;
• Gaude Polonia Scholarship Programme (art, music, cinematography, etc.); for MA and PhD holders;
• Young Scholars Programme (law, management, public administration) for BA, MA and PhD holders;
• Lane Kirkland Scholarship Programme (economy, law, management, public administration, international relations); for MA and PhD holders;
Visegrad Scholarship Programme – These are 1-4 semester scholarships for Master and Post-Master degrees. The programme is administered by the heads of the international Visegrad fund.
Scholarships provided by particular Universities
• Jagiellonian University in Cracow (Queen Jadwiga Scholarship;
Józef Mianowski Found- both for all scientific disciplines)
• University of Economics in Katowice (economics, management, finance and accounting, IT)
• Maria Skłodowska - Curie University in Lublin
If you are not qualified for a scholarship but you can present documents that certify your scientific achievements, please don`t hesitate to contact us.
For more information contact: